All photography provided by Daniel Arndt
Since 2010 we have led tours throughout Southern Alberta year-round, guiding visitors and locals alike in search of a variety of species from the magnificent snowy owl to the ever elusive thirteen-lined ground squirrel.
To help you find the wildlife you want to see and show you just how amazing this area of Canada can be. From fast-paced searches for specific target species during any month of the year to less intense sight-seeing and educational tours of the region, we can help you find just what you're looking for. While there are never any guarantees with any wildlife, we'll make sure you have an amazing time and come back for more!
What we offer
- We offer full and half-day tours from Calgary and surrounding areas, all year round.
- From the initial contact we will work with you to construct a personalized trip itinerary with special attention to target locations, birds, mammals, reptiles and amphibians.
- Tours are available for individuals or groups of up to four
- Pricing varies depending on availability, duration, distance we plan to cover and time of year, but will always be competitive!
- Contact us for more information at email@example.com